April 10, 2014
San Francisco. California
Photo by Jose Sanchez/AP
Matt Cain walking Batkid to the mound at AT&T Park to throw out the first pitch at today’s Giants-Diamondbacks game.
Image courtesy of @SINow
Tim Lincecum’s Mustache’s Regular Season Debut
Today, Tim Lincecum’s Mustache made its regular season debut, appearing atop Tim Linecum’s lips in the Giants’ game against the Diamondbacks.
But while Lincecum lasted 6 innings, giving up four runs while striking out seven, what did the mustache contribute? Here is its line:
- 6 innings of existence
- 28 beads of sweat captured
- 13 flecks of Cheetoh dust held onto
- 3 stray hairs that slipped into Lincecum’s mouth while drinking, leading to an “eww, gross.”
- 37 tweets per second regarding enjoyment of mustache
- 43 tweets per second regarding disgust of mustache
- 2,700 future lovers engaged
- 1 fraternity pledged
- 19.5% cool factor
- 8 batters mesmerized
But the question on everyone’s mind: will Lincecum’s mustache dominate the news cycle this year the way Jonny Gomes and Mike Napoli’s beards did last year? Tune in next week to find out.
Stephen Curry Hits the Game-Winner With Only .1 Seconds Left
The 1st Buster Posey GIF of 2014….We could watch this swing all day.
Buster turns 27 today! #HappyBirthdayBuster #SFGiants
March 23, 2014
Photo by Sarah Glenn